Meet The Staff- Paul Byford

Posted by Sherry

My name is Paul Byford and I'm so excited to join the staff of Central Baptist Church. I've been working with youth since 2009 and while it is one of the toughest jobs I've ever had, it's also the most rewarding. I'm very passionate to see teenagers owning their faith and showing Jesus to the world. Statistics say that most teenagers never step foot in church again after graduating high school. I don't like that statistic and want to do all I can to change it. 

My wife, Chastity Byford, and I got married the summer of 2004. She is my partner in ministry, my biggest supporter, and my best friend. I graduated from Central Baptist College in Conway, AR with a BS in Bible with a minor in Youth Ministry. I love to play guitar, and music in general, video games, movies, fishing, camping, hiking, working on cars....typical guy stuff. While I don't have time to read much for pleasure these days, I love anything by Frank Peretti or Ted Decker.

God's got great things in store for our lives. We just have to learn to listen a little better sometimes. He never promised following him would be easy, but the eternal rewards far exceed any difficulty we may endure in this life. I look forward to getting to know you more while serving here at Central Baptist Church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment