Central's Christmas Music

Posted by Chuck




Every year I say the same thing, "this Christmas music is the best I have ever heard." Of course I mean that every single year. It's true that song writers and musicians are constantly putting together new arrangements and writing new lyrics that seem to get better every year. This year for Christmas was no exception. The music that our Choirs presented was just incredible. Our Kid's Choir presentation of "The Best Christmas Present Ever" started things off just right. With a crowd that filled the Stokes Center to capacity, our kids put it on the top shelf with an outstanding performance. I am so proud of their hard work and their excitement about our Kid's Choir Ministry.

Our Celebration Choir followed the next week with the presentation of "The Wonder of Christmas". After the performance all I could say was, "Wow, thank you God!". With some of the most beautiful arrangements and orchestrations I have ever heard this collection of music was beloved by the choir and congregation. The Celebration Choir presented the cantata in two performances on a Saturday evening and for the Sunday Morning Worship. God blessed in every moment of both presentations and the choir really did an outstanding job. I am full of gratitude to the choir for all their hard work and commitment to our Lord. I will remember this Christmas Season for a long time to come. It was just that special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment