4 Priorities For A Fresh Start

Posted by Perry


4 PRIORITIES FOR A FRESH START
This is not New Year “resolutions”
1. Forget Your Failures
Phil 3:13-14 Brethren, I count not myself ye to have laid hold: but one thing I do, forgetting the things which are behind, and stretching forward to the things which are before, 14 I press on toward the goal unto the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
2. Give Up Your Grudges
Col. 3:13 forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a complaint against any; even as the Lord forgave you, so also do ye:
a. unforgiving spirit…
b. unforgiving attitude…
c. unforgiving actions!
NT parable man 4given by king
Didn’t forgive man owing $20
Ended up in prison…
Unforgiving people go to prison…
Bondage of the offense
3. Restore Your Relationships
Ro 12:18 If it be possible, as much as in you lieth, be at peace with all men.
Personal Restitution…
I’m sorry
I was wrong, forgive me
4. Turn Your Back On Your Transgressions
Ro 6:2 God forbid. We who died to sin, how shall we any longer live therein?
Besetting Sins: “recurring”
Have U learned to live w/ them?
We’ve been set free in Christ.
Let’s learn to live “W/out” them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment