Something Old, Something New...

Posted by Perry

This Sunday (3/8/2009) the message has been given from the Lord concerning the 21st chapter of the book of Revelation. I don't want to spoil it for you, or take this space to print the outline of the sermon, but think on this thought. In vs 5 the Lord is recorded as saying, "I am making everything new!" Wow! I don't know about you, but I like "new" things. New glasses - I can see more clearly, New medicine - my blood pressure stays in check, New clothes, New car, New computer... and the list goes on. Now think about it in the terms of Revelation 21:5...everything new...heaven, earth, Jerusalem, bodies, way of life, water source...and the list goes on. What is the Lord going to make "new" that gets you most excited?

0 comments:

Post a Comment