Meet the Staff: Stephen Castleberry

Posted by Stephen

I have been serving here at Central since August 2008. I grew up in Camden, Arkansas and was born September 29, 1987. My junior year of High School I surrendered to vocational ministry. On July 28, 2007 I married my longtime sweetheart, Ashley Pipkin. She is currently a student in the College of Pharmacy at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.

I graduated from Camden Fairview High School in 2005. I graduated in May 2008 from Central Baptist College with a Bachelors Degree in Biblical Studies with a Christian Counseling emphasis. My hobbies include amateur photography (and I emphasize amateur), tinkering with electronic gadgets, and listening to the Positive Alternative, Air-1!
You can find me on Facebook or at my personal blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment